Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Textures

 For this project i googled textured walls, so i could get some ideas of what kind of design to make. I created a grey background and then i used the rectangualar Marquee tool to select my design. I double clicked on my layer and the layer styles came up. I chose Bevel and Emboss, stroke and inner glow.The Bevel and emboss i checked the contour and the texture boxes. I then used the Marquee tool to make another selection,and this time i made a thin long rectangle and i gave it a stroke I changed the pattern to something more colorful,and i changed the size to 49. I made another selection and this time i created square. I chose satin and i used dissolve as the blend mode I also changed the distance to 49 and the size to 174. I also chose color overlay and i chose darken for the blend mode and i put the opacity to 62 % I also used gradient overlay and i used diamond as the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment