Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Custom Texture stone and concrete wlls.

 I chose a concrete wall and decided to make a hand painted stone wall. The concrete wall i decided to darken the bolts that was in the wall. I gave it some lines and i brought the opacity down a little bit. I made a couple of selections with the Marquee tool and i filled it in  a different color. I then gave the reddish selection Bevel and emboss, and i gave it a stroke.I also decided to give it curves,levels,hue and saturation. The stone wall i made i drew a bunch of lines to make different shapes of rocks. I made another layer and gave it a cloud filter. I also gave it levels, curves, and color balance. I made another layer and gave some shadow where the rocks meet. I also gave it stroke,bevel and emboss. I made another layer and i used it to paint my rocks different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment